Taken from 28 December 2006
1. She bought it in New Look for a fiver.
2. Yeah, but how can they justify charging so much for soft drinks?
3. Fuck Christmas. Fuck New Year. Fuck London Underground. No. I’m not drunk. Fuck off.
4. You can call me Mr T-Bone Shabazz.
5. Is anyone going to believe that Ewan McGregor grew that ‘tache?
6. Good King Wenceslas came to town…fa la la la la.
7. We could get naked children and cover them in bubble wrap.
8. She’s a typical student, hates Tony Blair, hates the government, loves Che Guevera… doesn’t really have a brain.
9. CSI’s got a plot. It’s gimmicky graphics and dead people.
10. Meet Pedro, the racist raisin!
- 102,964 hits
what you apparently like
- Watching #TOTP91 and I never thought I wished I was back in 1991 ever. 5 hours ago
- I might just tune into this next week - BBC Micro was obvs transformative for games! bit.ly/3nWpMaQ 11 hours ago
- RT @uk_ie: And if the festive quiz with @Jagex isn't enough for you, we'll also be hosting a virtual festive drinks for friends of Ukie imm… 11 hours ago
- have filled the squirrel house by the window, but no sign of squirrel yet. typical. 13 hours ago
- RT @uk_ie: In the final webinar of our series with @MenziesLLP, we will look at the impact of UK taxes on technology businesses, how to mak… 13 hours ago
straight from my camera