So in December, my friend Bre Pettis from Imakethings.com tagged me in this blog tag thingy thing. Now I have to tell you 5 things you did not know about me, which is utterly against my online nature – at least not in such a direct way.
1. I was born in what is now part of China.
2. I once had to parade around Victoria train station in a giant Koala costume to advertise a student travel agents’ Australia Day promotion.
3. My paddington bear is 27 years old.
4. I am pretty sure I still hold my school 100m record which I set in 1988.
5. I once refused to let Prince Andrew have a go on my bagpipes.