27th October 2005
1. Of course it’s not Halal. It’s a fucking pork chop.
2. Is he black? Is he white? Is he black? Is he white? Is he green?
3. I wouldn’t rely on a guy called Anonymous Funkster.
4. Did you see Jordan and Peter Andre on Ross? Absolute classic car crash telly.
5. I used to know this bloke who kept a syringe in his desk. He was allergic to peanuts and needed people to inject him.
6. They are renaming Green Lanes. It’s gonna be called Haringay Village or something like that…
7. You gonna go to Ally Pally for the fireworks?
8. He thinks he’s at the forefront of guerilla marketing. It’s just a few flyers.
9. How is your mum? I heard about the operation. Nasty business.
10. I am absolutely Hank Marvin’.
- 102,367 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @uk_ie: In game ads? 🤔 Licensed content? 🏎️ Social media partnerships? 💬 Learn about how brands can work with games at our free event o… 6 hours ago
- RT @SafeInOurWorld: We are partnering up with @uk_ie to talk about imposter syndrome and mental health within the industry on the 29th Apri… 7 hours ago
- RT @weeclaire: Saturday night TV vibes on @Twitch this weekend - @TheVillageRuse has to decide between @GraveGamerTV @kat_tabii and @rcadeg… 8 hours ago
- RT @scottishgames: More incredible work from #Scotland’s #videogames industry. A collaboration between @Wallmasterr & @InGAME_Dundee has… 8 hours ago
- RT @creativeengland: This year we worked with @uk_ie to run an exclusive programme for games companies who were looking to scale their busi… 8 hours ago
straight from my camera