29% of MP3 player owners have downloaded a podcast? – Engadget – www.engadget.com.
Hmmm. This survey from the Pew Internet American Life Project, which often does this type of Slice of American Cybercultural Life survey, says that almost a third of those in the US who own digital music players have listened to podcasts. But it only phoned 208 people. Hmm.
- 101,423 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @IGDAScotland: We've added games programmer Joe Bain (@oh_cripes) and games industry researcher Dr Helen Mullen (@mullenh) to the bill f… 5 hours ago
- RT @uk_ie: Government reveals plans for settled status in 3 easy steps. Access to global talent is the number 1 issue for our sector, this… 5 hours ago
- RT @will_luton: Don’t forget tomorrow along with @JustGiving I’m hunting men, women and chicken in the name of #ChickenForCharity Give mon… 6 hours ago
- RT @MattWestern_: Thanks to @Doctoe and all the @uk_ie team for the event last night. Really good to meet you too @BrooseG and so many othe… 6 hours ago
- RT @MAPSmentoring: @UkieTim @ella_romanos @margot_james_mp As a small charities who received funding through @GamesAid (the charitable arm… 6 hours ago
straight from my camera