Euurgh. I am sorry, but “Fashion Phone” this is not. Whose fashion? A 12 year old’s one, that’s whose. Designers are still getting it wrong.
I am still on the search for a replacement for my mobile. Have had mine far too long.* Problem is, it a a P900 and I am now a touch screen convert. No longer do I bother with buttons on a keypad and such tomfoolery. No, I merely write my messages with my lavishly broken nails.
Until I find a cute, shiny, powerful, touchscreen, nicely designed, mega pixel camphone that can also play MP3s**, I shall continue to watch Shiny Shiny with baited breath.
*Almost 18 months
** I am quite taken with this one however
- 102,332 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @nDreamsVR: Here's to our designers & directors, our coders & communicators, & our financers & facilitators on #InternationalWomensDay.… 1 hour ago
- RT @Catmoo: Support everyone around you, think before you say things, let voices have a say, learn from those you admire and inspire those… 1 hour ago
- RT @tamcgarrigan: Am soooo excited to be part of this awesome line up, speaking at this year's #UKatSxSW event about the #Metaverse on Marc… 1 hour ago
- RT @uk_ie: Register to watch the Mobo Game Jam Final! 🎮💧 Register here eventbrite.co.uk/e/mobo-game-ja… https://t.co/7iF1vb1dTD 1 hour ago
- RT @siobhanreddy: We have several open positions @mediamolecule As it's #IWD21 I'd like to encourage women & under represented folks to app… 1 hour ago
straight from my camera