Euurgh. I am sorry, but “Fashion Phone” this is not. Whose fashion? A 12 year old’s one, that’s whose. Designers are still getting it wrong.
I am still on the search for a replacement for my mobile. Have had mine far too long.* Problem is, it a a P900 and I am now a touch screen convert. No longer do I bother with buttons on a keypad and such tomfoolery. No, I merely write my messages with my lavishly broken nails.
Until I find a cute, shiny, powerful, touchscreen, nicely designed, mega pixel camphone that can also play MP3s**, I shall continue to watch Shiny Shiny with baited breath.
*Almost 18 months
** I am quite taken with this one however
- 101,611 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @Csharkboi: Awesome panel planned for @EGX Rezzed this year by @chris_goodyear covering representation of disabilities in games. If you/… 16 minutes ago
- RT @gamingthemind: Exciting project by @GameAssistYT will look into accessibility and representation in games, including issues around depi… 21 minutes ago
- Flight is now going to be delayed for two hours. FFS. 41 minutes ago
- RT @uk_ie: We're coming to @UniSouthWales on 25 February for another Hub Crawl, focussing on getting your business ready and connecting loc… 1 hour ago
- Looking forward to seeing all the action from the industry for such a brilliant charity! @SpecialEffect Get your ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
straight from my camera