Euurgh. I am sorry, but “Fashion Phone” this is not. Whose fashion? A 12 year old’s one, that’s whose. Designers are still getting it wrong.
I am still on the search for a replacement for my mobile. Have had mine far too long.* Problem is, it a a P900 and I am now a touch screen convert. No longer do I bother with buttons on a keypad and such tomfoolery. No, I merely write my messages with my lavishly broken nails.
Until I find a cute, shiny, powerful, touchscreen, nicely designed, mega pixel camphone that can also play MP3s**, I shall continue to watch Shiny Shiny with baited breath.
*Almost 18 months
** I am quite taken with this one however
- 102,797 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @uk_ie: On this week's Meet the Ukie Team, it's our Intellectual Property co-ordinator Mo Ali! Mo talks Intellectual Property, Gran Tur… 1 day ago
- RT @BAFTAGames: We are very sad to hear that Sir Clive Sinclair has died. We have fond memories of the ZX Spectrum - the computer that turn… 1 day ago
- RT @DannyT: These awards (and a lot of the work @GIBiz do) are really great for the industry. It's refreshing to highlight some of the amaz… 1 day ago
- RT @GeekDadGamer: It's been a joy working with Nintendo to get these families making games with Game Builder Garage. Make their day and sha… 1 day ago
- Massive well done to you all! 👏 twitter.com/MCV_DEVELOP/st… 1 day ago
straight from my camera