Euurgh. I am sorry, but “Fashion Phone” this is not. Whose fashion? A 12 year old’s one, that’s whose. Designers are still getting it wrong.
I am still on the search for a replacement for my mobile. Have had mine far too long.* Problem is, it a a P900 and I am now a touch screen convert. No longer do I bother with buttons on a keypad and such tomfoolery. No, I merely write my messages with my lavishly broken nails.
Until I find a cute, shiny, powerful, touchscreen, nicely designed, mega pixel camphone that can also play MP3s**, I shall continue to watch Shiny Shiny with baited breath.
*Almost 18 months
** I am quite taken with this one however
- 101,952 hits
what you apparently like
- It is very fun hopping between discord channels to see how our three @uk_ie teams are doing making their Transforma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 26 minutes ago
- this will end well. twitter.com/GeorgeOsborn/s… 1 hour ago
- Don't miss this great Ensemble Salon @londongamesfest with @NihalTharoor talking to @Abzybabzy bit.ly/3nMKMxF 4 hours ago
- I have been looking forward to the Words of the Year list all year. 5 hours ago
- Well said @kezamacdonald #gamesaregood twitter.com/kezamacdonald/… 5 hours ago
straight from my camera