Euurgh. I am sorry, but “Fashion Phone” this is not. Whose fashion? A 12 year old’s one, that’s whose. Designers are still getting it wrong.
I am still on the search for a replacement for my mobile. Have had mine far too long.* Problem is, it a a P900 and I am now a touch screen convert. No longer do I bother with buttons on a keypad and such tomfoolery. No, I merely write my messages with my lavishly broken nails.
Until I find a cute, shiny, powerful, touchscreen, nicely designed, mega pixel camphone that can also play MP3s**, I shall continue to watch Shiny Shiny with baited breath.
*Almost 18 months
** I am quite taken with this one however
- 102,473 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @ElleOsiliWood: Thrilled to be hosting the 2021 @BAFTA Young Game Designers ceremony - it's one of my favourite events of the year. I'm… 15 hours ago
- RT @uk_ie: Looking for a job in games? Want to work for one of the biggest developers in the UK? And always thought that Bromley is an unde… 15 hours ago
- https://t.co/VKwSRq8J8i 16 hours ago
- RT @MysticalVortex2: It means a lot to me to get to the finals of the 2021 YGD BAFTA awards with my game ‘The Little Ninja’ made in #Dreams… 16 hours ago
- RT @GeekDadGamer: We’ve been working with the @GamesRatingUK to make it easy for developers to disclose the accessibility features of their… 16 hours ago
straight from my camera