Euurgh. I am sorry, but “Fashion Phone” this is not. Whose fashion? A 12 year old’s one, that’s whose. Designers are still getting it wrong.
I am still on the search for a replacement for my mobile. Have had mine far too long.* Problem is, it a a P900 and I am now a touch screen convert. No longer do I bother with buttons on a keypad and such tomfoolery. No, I merely write my messages with my lavishly broken nails.
Until I find a cute, shiny, powerful, touchscreen, nicely designed, mega pixel camphone that can also play MP3s**, I shall continue to watch Shiny Shiny with baited breath.
*Almost 18 months
** I am quite taken with this one however
- 101,653 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @uk_ie: Congratulations! twitter.com/rocksteadygame… 11 hours ago
- “You are very dehydrated” says the therapist doing my facial. “Yes”, I reply “I’ve spent 4 days at a trade show”. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @SJCharles1: Want guidance about building your own #game? Come along to #GuruLive and hear from our indie experts Moo Yu (@oneofmoo) Lot… 16 hours ago
- RT @gamingthemind: A S.Korea high school pioneering esports as an academic discipline. Includes how the principal keeps the students disci… 1 day ago
- RT @gamingthemind: The drag artists creating a safe space for queer gamers on Twitch "Elixa is open, discussing her battles with depressio… 1 day ago
straight from my camera