Euurgh. I am sorry, but “Fashion Phone” this is not. Whose fashion? A 12 year old’s one, that’s whose. Designers are still getting it wrong.
I am still on the search for a replacement for my mobile. Have had mine far too long.* Problem is, it a a P900 and I am now a touch screen convert. No longer do I bother with buttons on a keypad and such tomfoolery. No, I merely write my messages with my lavishly broken nails.
Until I find a cute, shiny, powerful, touchscreen, nicely designed, mega pixel camphone that can also play MP3s**, I shall continue to watch Shiny Shiny with baited breath.
*Almost 18 months
** I am quite taken with this one however
- 101,564 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @Athanateus: Looking for a speaker at the last minute for @DigitalJamLtd podcast recording Any women working on AR/VR content willing t… 15 minutes ago
- RT @UkieTim: This call for evidence from the MAC is really important. We need your input! make sure you fill this in for us! https://t.co/s… 20 minutes ago
- Did you know that you can get your public ticket bundle to get you to the @BAFTAGames awards in April with access… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 45 minutes ago
- RT @Dan_Gray: Come work with me, I NEED YOU! twitter.com/ustwogames/sta… 47 minutes ago
- RT @DigSchoolhouse: We're thrilled to announce a third member of the DSH team @uk_ie! HUGE WELCOME to @UkieSoph our new Programme Co-ordi… 2 hours ago
straight from my camera