Euurgh. I am sorry, but “Fashion Phone” this is not. Whose fashion? A 12 year old’s one, that’s whose. Designers are still getting it wrong.
I am still on the search for a replacement for my mobile. Have had mine far too long.* Problem is, it a a P900 and I am now a touch screen convert. No longer do I bother with buttons on a keypad and such tomfoolery. No, I merely write my messages with my lavishly broken nails.
Until I find a cute, shiny, powerful, touchscreen, nicely designed, mega pixel camphone that can also play MP3s**, I shall continue to watch Shiny Shiny with baited breath.
*Almost 18 months
** I am quite taken with this one however
- 101,819 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @TowerOfLondon: It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for… 🥁 Answers to our Tower quiz! (If you haven’t tried your hand at the quiz yet… 6 minutes ago
- RT @uk_ie: Ukie will be attending Making The Leap's Social Mobility Virtual Careers Fair (@MTLtweet) Ukie with @intogamesHQ to highlight th… 5 hours ago
- this is fantastic work by @ukieluke. this is what he does in his 'spare time'. twitter.com/ukieluke/statu… 7 hours ago
- RT @gaymingmag: I'm very excited to reveal that @GreenManGaming is sponsoring the Authentic Representation Award at our inaugural Gayming A… 21 hours ago
- Well. That's my cottage on a beach in Camber Sands with my sister and her doggie cancelled. 23 hours ago
straight from my camera