Boing Boing report on the Institute of Dukes of Hazzard’s* search for a full-time blogger who will blog every night and day on the the venerable TV that brought short shorts to the masses.
They are even going to be paid $100,000 for the “pleasure”. I’d do it.
*No – I didn’t believe there was such a thing either
- 101,423 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @JimPurbrick: Happy birthday SL! twitter.com/SecondLife/sta… 8 hours ago
- RT @uk_ie: #Gamesdeliver 😎 https://t.co/8OBoL1SbQO 9 hours ago
- RT @uk_ie: #Gamesdeliver benefits to local economies 😀 https://t.co/vkVV2ZOs7j 10 hours ago
- RT @PolyTreehouse: Games offer an escape, peace of mind and help mental health ✨🙏✨ They are true art ✨ #Gamesdeliver @uk_ie https://t.co/Yt… 10 hours ago
- RT @keefstuart: I’m doing another talk - can you remember a time in your teens when a video game helped you feel less anxious or less lonel… 10 hours ago
straight from my camera