Boing Boing report on the Institute of Dukes of Hazzard’s* search for a full-time blogger who will blog every night and day on the the venerable TV that brought short shorts to the masses.
They are even going to be paid $100,000 for the “pleasure”. I’d do it.
*No – I didn’t believe there was such a thing either
- 102,051 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @AnAndyTomlinson: Yes, Sunday Times, games are a huge part of modern culture. Yet go strangely ignored in some "serious" circles. Well s… 54 minutes ago
- I’m going to be radical and have a third cup of tea. 3 hours ago
- RT @ukieleon: The third installment is all about talent and recruitment! Make sure to register free 👀 @AardvarkSwift @skillsearch @Barclay… 1 day ago
- I can’t get enough of #Berniememes and I also just had to remove myself from the sofa for laughing hysterically and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @thatJaneNg: Who created this perfection I need to know lol https://t.co/kljnT4Syjm 1 day ago
straight from my camera