Boing Boing report on the Institute of Dukes of Hazzard’s* search for a full-time blogger who will blog every night and day on the the venerable TV that brought short shorts to the masses.
They are even going to be paid $100,000 for the “pleasure”. I’d do it.
*No – I didn’t believe there was such a thing either
- 101,496 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @UkieKirstie: Packing bags for my trip to @EGX - looking forward to #ukiecareersbar https://t.co/fW5qZ6cQ8R 10 hours ago
- RT @sharpproject: . @uk_ie are hosting the Manchester leg of their 'Blueprint 4.0' tour on Monday September 24th here at #TheSharpProject… 10 hours ago
- All revved up for @egx tomorrow which will be epic plus @uk_ie #ukieagm #ukiecareersbar cc @UkieKirstie and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @SpecialEffect: It's a @SpecialEffect vs @ESLUK face-off here at #ESILondon with Kat taking on Alicia at #OneButton #XAC #FIFA19 ⚽️🕹💙 ht… 16 hours ago
- DISASTER. The gold of my much admired @tattydevine CEO necklace rubbed off in the heat of China... OH NO. 16 hours ago
straight from my camera