Boing Boing report on the Institute of Dukes of Hazzard’s* search for a full-time blogger who will blog every night and day on the the venerable TV that brought short shorts to the masses.
They are even going to be paid $100,000 for the “pleasure”. I’d do it.
*No – I didn’t believe there was such a thing either
- 101,621 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @pocinplay: Calling UK animators on #IamPOCinPlay - @LennyHenry is looking for you. Shout out here 👇🏾 twitter.com/LennyHenry/sta… 14 hours ago
- RT @pocinplay: Use #WhatAGameDevLooksLike to show everyone how awesome and diverse this industry is! ✌🏾 twitter.com/drjclau/status… 14 hours ago
- RT @30yearsofplay: Tracing The Getaway: How modern day London sizes up to the world created by @LondonStudioHQ back in 2002 (and what it te… 14 hours ago
- We would love as many people to get involved, tell their stories, dig out those old photos! twitter.com/30yearsofplay/… 14 hours ago
- RT @ustwogames: We're looking for a Lead Game Designer for new projects. We'd love to hear from creative individuals who have experience le… 15 hours ago
straight from my camera