Boing Boing report on the Institute of Dukes of Hazzard’s* search for a full-time blogger who will blog every night and day on the the venerable TV that brought short shorts to the masses.
They are even going to be paid $100,000 for the “pleasure”. I’d do it.
*No – I didn’t believe there was such a thing either
- 101,869 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @theESA: From education to family game night, parents know that video games have a positive impact on their lives and their families. 55… 14 hours ago
- RT @DigSchoolhouse: Don't miss @BAFTAGames QA on how to get ahead in the games industry!👾 14 hours ago
- RT @GeekDadGamer: Really good to see @TamingGamingDB #accessibility settings being used in schools to find suitable games for learning. Thi… 16 hours ago
- These look very nice - mine is purchased! @InsertCoinTees @SpecialEffect twitter.com/pixiezelda/sta… 16 hours ago
- RT @SafeInOurWorld: Our very own ambassador @ElleOsiliWood will be featuring on @tiktok_uk Being Black In Gaming live event 23rd of October… 16 hours ago
straight from my camera