Boing Boing report on the Institute of Dukes of Hazzard’s* search for a full-time blogger who will blog every night and day on the the venerable TV that brought short shorts to the masses.
They are even going to be paid $100,000 for the “pleasure”. I’d do it.
*No – I didn’t believe there was such a thing either
- 102,606 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @MCV_DEVELOP: We’re looking for those who have reached beyond games to build powerful and positive events and initiatives with their com… 49 minutes ago
- RT @uk_ie: Join us tomorrow 4pm-6pm for this week's PRIDE chat with @Jagex, looking at LGBTQ+ Presence in Games & Player Communities. What… 49 minutes ago
- RT @uk_ie: As part of our #RaiseTheGame pledge, we're working with @VoiceAtTheTable to deliver the first of two series about inclusive beha… 2 hours ago
- RT @askaboutgames: Have you seen Tren, a new game from Media Molecule made in Dreams. Here are some early details: taminggaming.com/game/Tren 4 hours ago
- RT @uk_ie: Just like we’re serious about play, we’re serious about staying safe & playing responsibly! @DigSchoolhouse & @askaboutgames b… 4 hours ago
straight from my camera