Boing Boing report on the Institute of Dukes of Hazzard’s* search for a full-time blogger who will blog every night and day on the the venerable TV that brought short shorts to the masses.
They are even going to be paid $100,000 for the “pleasure”. I’d do it.
*No – I didn’t believe there was such a thing either
- 101,398 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @WIRED: To create the VR metaverse of 'Ready Player One' we need to start thinking of VR not as a first-to-market commodity, but as an i… 10 hours ago
- Have also learned a new term today (heard a couple of times) for “going through all my slides really quickly” which is “jam through”. 10 hours ago
- Big up to the #GDC signers in sessions eap in the more technical talks. The one in this talk I’m currrntly in looks like Dustin Hoffman. 10 hours ago
- All presentations in 2018 are made of gifs it seems. 10 hours ago
- RT @uk_ie: Stands looking great ahead of #GDC18 Expo tomorrow! https://t.co/4bfrBVKmpY 14 hours ago
straight from my camera