Boing Boing report on the Institute of Dukes of Hazzard’s* search for a full-time blogger who will blog every night and day on the the venerable TV that brought short shorts to the masses.
They are even going to be paid $100,000 for the “pleasure”. I’d do it.
*No – I didn’t believe there was such a thing either
- 101,669 hits
what you apparently like
- Can't wait to see which game and team won! Jams like these are critical in developing team work, forging links with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @IGDA: The IGDA Discord now has over 1000 members! Thank you to everyone who is participating in this vibrant and active community of ga… 13 hours ago
- this is a great piece bit.ly/2KfFedT #VGTR #factsmatter 15 hours ago
- RT @GIBiz: "The simple fact is that there is more to being British than top hats, cups of tea and Big Ben" Tax Watch, take note https://t… 15 hours ago
- RT @ukie_grace: Two weeks left to register to vote and #GetInTheGame2019 ! ✔️ ukie.org.uk/getinthegame20… https://t.co/1knOSB99i8 16 hours ago
straight from my camera