Boing Boing report on the Institute of Dukes of Hazzard’s* search for a full-time blogger who will blog every night and day on the the venerable TV that brought short shorts to the masses.
They are even going to be paid $100,000 for the “pleasure”. I’d do it.
*No – I didn’t believe there was such a thing either
- 102,895 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @uk_ie: Want to join the Ukie team? We're still looking for a Business Programme Manager and a Membership Account Officer. Application… 6 hours ago
- RT @ukgamesfund: Congratulations to @Kid_Desimo from funded company @Altered_Gene! 6 hours ago
- RT @ukgamesfund: Great to see govt investment in UK’s independent film and video game industries. 6 hours ago
- RT @BAFTAGames: From #BAFTAYGD finalist to fully-fledged game developer! Congratulations David and mentor @thebrained 🎉If you haven't playe… 6 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeOsborn: Big news - we’re raffling a PS5 off for @GamesAid over @developconf. Come visit our stand and buy strips of five tickets… 6 hours ago
straight from my camera