Boing Boing report on the Institute of Dukes of Hazzard’s* search for a full-time blogger who will blog every night and day on the the venerable TV that brought short shorts to the masses.
They are even going to be paid $100,000 for the “pleasure”. I’d do it.
*No – I didn’t believe there was such a thing either
- 101,591 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @christophbarnet: It was fabulous day speaking to @AnnaHollinrake about our different paths and links to @BAFTA twitter.com/baftagames/sta… 2 days ago
- I would have queued for as long as ever this day 100 years ago to finally be able to have my say and have some powe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I really don’t want to move him but I really do need to go home now. https://t.co/tyfhPPBzX1 2 days ago
- I now need to stop Xmas shopping. Way into overdraft land. This is not an unusual occurrence. 2 days ago
- RT @gamasutra: Discord aims to disrupt by opening storefront to devs, offering 90% revenue share gamasutra.com/view/news/3329… 2 days ago
straight from my camera