I have just been getting obsessed again with my Flickr account and have had a fucking amazing idea.* Someone should create a flash application that lets you drag and drop from your different-sized tag list and create your own Tag poem that reflects who you are.
I realised that my tag list was a bit weird and I wondered how a psychologist or some sort of linguistics expert could ascertain some information about what kind of person/psyche I was. The images you tag might say something about you. Put together, they can make poetry.
The interface would be really easy and people would be able to MMS or email or send in another way their poems to friends or fellow Flickr community. Anyway, I thought it would be quite a fun thang – it probably has been done already somewhere by a clever coder but I can’t be arsed to look it up.
I have too much Googlewhacking to do. **
*So my blogging it, a) I won’t forget it and b) I can copyright it ! heh cuh
**And blogging of cats to do.
- 101,551 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @stukiii: Great opportunity, right here! Get involved #esport #EducationForAll #players twitter.com/DigSchoolhouse… 1 hour ago
- RT @ukieluke: So @uk_ie have recently been joined by our ace new Policy & Events Intern @ukiegrace1. Read all about her *oustanding* first… 1 hour ago
- Very much enjoying my regular weekend, swing chair, tea swigging reads of @harari_yuval #21essons 1 day ago
- RT @SpecialEffect: It's the final day of #RTGfest and the @SpecialEffect volunteer crew has gained a special guest helper!! https://t.co/5l… 1 day ago
- A Private War: devastatingly disturbing. 1 day ago
straight from my camera