I have just been getting obsessed again with my Flickr account and have had a fucking amazing idea.* Someone should create a flash application that lets you drag and drop from your different-sized tag list and create your own Tag poem that reflects who you are.
I realised that my tag list was a bit weird and I wondered how a psychologist or some sort of linguistics expert could ascertain some information about what kind of person/psyche I was. The images you tag might say something about you. Put together, they can make poetry.
The interface would be really easy and people would be able to MMS or email or send in another way their poems to friends or fellow Flickr community. Anyway, I thought it would be quite a fun thang – it probably has been done already somewhere by a clever coder but I can’t be arsed to look it up.
I have too much Googlewhacking to do. **
*So my blogging it, a) I won’t forget it and b) I can copyright it ! heh cuh
**And blogging of cats to do.
- 101,267 hits
what you apparently like
- RT @nachimir: @adamphilbin @mikeBithell @Doctoe Worth asking @ColmSeeley! It's not as restrictive as you might think :) 3 hours ago
- RT @mikeBithell: UK indies. Stay on top of VGTR. It's worth the effort. 4 hours ago
- RT @metaversial: Harvard law professor Lawrence Lessig will design the politics in online game Seed tanjo.ai/share/DlnZ via @TanjoHQ 5 hours ago
- RT @ian_livingstone: Auction ends in just over 24 hours. twitter.com/mollykh/status… 5 hours ago
- Want. bit.ly/2tOB2ry 5 hours ago
straight from my camera